Ready to become a Rockstar at Avvy and elevate your career?
Location: Anywhere in Latin America
We are always looking for Rockstar candidates to match with our clients. If you are a developer with exceptional technical skills, a great level of English and a passion for learning, we want to hear from you!
A Rockstar it's someone who embodies our values and culture. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology, who are always looking to learn and improve their skills, and who are willing to work hard to achieve their goals.
If you are interested in being part of our Rockstar Catalog, please read this whole page, fill out the form at the end and we will contact you to schedule our Career Advisory Interview.
But the Avvy journey does not end there, we will check in on you every week, and you can join our community of developers to share knowledge and experiences. We will help you find a job that fits your needs and goals, and we will be there to support you throughout the whole process.
See how a Rockstar Profile looks like
- Great english level, you can maintain full technical conversations without any issues.
- You have experience working in an English speaking environment (either in a foreign company or with foreign clients).
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a developer.
- You have great interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with your team and clients.
- You are a fast learner and are able to adapt to new technologies and work environments.
Do you fit all the requirements? Amazing! Follow these steps to become part of our Rockstars Catalog. This will require some effort on your end, but it will allow you to be on the sight of fast-growing Global companies to elevate your career.
- Fill out the form at the end of this page. Make sure to attach your most up to date Resume.
- Our recruitment team will contact you to schedule our Career Advisory Interview where together we will improve your Resume, LinkedIn Page and help you create a video introduction of yourself.
- Once that is ready, we will send you one or multiple technical tests (depending on your role) to evaluate your technical skills.
- After we have evaluated your technical skills, and if everything checks out we will send you an email to confirm your profile details one last time (salary, industry you want to work for, work culture, etc.) and to confirm your availability.
- Once we get your confirmation, we will add you to our Rockstars Catalog. Congratulations, You are now a Rockstar!
What to expect:
- Once you are part of our Rockstars Catalog, we will contact you every time we have a job opportunity that fits your profile.
- We will check in on you every week to make sure your information is up to date
- We will send you the job description and the company information. If you are interested, we will schedule an interview with the company.
- We will help you prepare for the interview, and we will be there to support you throughout the whole process.
- If you are selected for the job, we will set up international payment for you. We hire you as a contractor and you will be paid in USD. We pay through Ontop.
- Once you start working, you will be part of the Avvy Team with checkins every week to make sure everything is going well.
- You will be part of our community of developers where you can share knowledge and experiences.
If you are a developer who is looking to elevate your career, and you are willing to put in the work to achieve your goals, Avvy is the place for you!
Apply using the form below and we will contact you pretty soon.